Welcome to Neat Korean ! (Pinned Post)

Hey there 😁

Great to see you here !

This blog is designed for anyone who wants to learn Korean in beginner, intermediate, advanced levels !

My plan is to implement using "teachable machine" on every post to guide you through words/phrases to check your pronunciation. 

My goal is for anyone to just drop by once a day or two to pick up few Korean words/phrases in which will definitely add up in the future 😎

Because of how blogger works, please check out the "label" section on the left menu bar to easily navigate my posts in order. 

If you are new to Korean, you may want to start from welcome -> beginner 101  -> and so on.

Always feel free to leave a comment/question or email me at infobeyonder33@gmail.com !!

I will be answering every single question :)

So now...buckle up and get ready to learn some Korean !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lesson 8: ㅇ (Ieung)

Lesson 6: ㅂ (Bieup)

Lesson 4: ã„đ (Rieul/Lieul)